Thursday, September 1, 2011

I belong to a Doll Quilt Swap and it is so much fun.  I sent off my partner's quilt over 2 weeks ago and I am anticipating that it has arrived by this time, plus I don't think she comes to my blog. Here is your sneak peek!

I am on this flower kick all summer, just want them around me every day.  I call this "Garden Paths" and I really wanted to try the offset design.  I did some oblong meander in the white sections only and a loose feather in the borders.  I found my first piece of vintage pillowcases and used it for the backing.  All, in all, I am quite happy with it.  I love these little projects and September is black & white with a "splash" added.  Boy oh boy, guess what I have to work with and I am ready and we don't even have our partners yet.  Hope you have made some great plans for the weekend.

No comments: