Monday, July 16, 2012


I am having a few problems writing posts lately but I can post a picture so they are coming first.  How was your weekend?  Ours was splendid, couldn't get any better with family, pets, sunshine and food!  I made this little baby quilt from 2 charm pacs of California Girl, oh how I love that fabric and I could make another of this pattern, just so much fun with a modern flair.  I used the 3" twister ruler.  I FMQ using a free style pattern on my trusty antique machine. Hope you enjoy seeing this finished.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi from Ontario! Your quilt is gorgeous and such pretty fabrics. I'm a bit more of a novice but I love quilting (and trying to improve) when I get the chance.

Betty Lou said...

Lovely twister and your border adds that special touch.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Wow, I always love how a twister quilt looks! I've never used the ruler myself, but am tempted after seeing this one. Very pretty!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a beautiful Lil Twister Quilt and great fabrics! Thanks for sharing. Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Rachel said...

Beautiful quilt!

Sue Daurio said...

So very pretty! Love the border you added too.