Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer is getting very busy, do you feel the same?  Gorgeous days, fresh garden vegetables, and I really want to just be lazy all day outside.

Here is an update on some things I have been working on.  I received my July Doll Quilt and it is just adorable, my first modern quilt and I love it.
I have just sent out my August quilt but I better wait a bit before posting a pictures.

Today, I received the most wonderful fabric from Hawthorne Threads in New York and only 6 days shipping.  I can't believe it.  Just look at what I got!

I am planning on making either a bed/sofa topper or a wall hanging to sell in my Etsy Shop.  I need to get some new items made for the Christmas Season.  I am thinking of small items without a big price tag.  I have lots of ideas, just need to get sewing.  Before all that happens, I am going to enjoy the few weeks of summer left and I hope you do the same.  Chat with you soon.


1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your fabrics. Black and white with the touch of red is great.