Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer is definitely here and I am loving all the very warm, dry weather with lots of sunshine.  Today was all about berries, quilts, flowers...how much better can it get.

I have picked my first dish of strawberries, just enough for me and so tasty.

Now, I have my favorite little spot in the yard where I love to go any time of the day.  I can enjoy my morning coffee or the cool afternoon shadows and enjoy my beautiful flowers.  Just had too much sun today to get a good picture of the roses in full bloom.



I have a couple new quilts to add to my Etsy Shop.  You can view by clicking here.  It has taken all spring to get decent photos taken.  Here are a couple shots


I was part of a Doll Quilt Swap on the Quilting Board for June.  My partner and I are still waiting for our quilts to arrive.  The post office is not doing anything speedy because they are not happy with their settlement.  I can't post my picture of this cute quilt I made.  As far as other project I added a piano key border to a string quilt so it is now ready to quilt.  I have a collection of summer theme blocks I received through a Birthday Block Swap and I have selected a few to make into summer place mats.  You can see the first one under my dish of strawberries.  I hope to do some more work on them this week.

I hope you are enjoying summer whether it be BBQ supper, holiday at the cottage, whatever it may be, may it be a great time .


No comments: