Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look at this, I have my blog button up and I have Jennifer's button from That Girl...That Quilt!  I am so excited and thank you Jennifer(Steve) for sharing this tutorial with us not very techy bloggers.  My DH doesn't have computers in his portfolio but he can take a big tractor all apart and fix it and put it back together and have it work perfect.  He also makes all kinds of things for me that make my hobbies work better so I love him for all he does.

Beware!  there is an update to Firefox.  I got into that last night and had all these "facemoods" after me, lost my windows email and still am not back on it.  It has just been an nightmare.  I am now working through Internet Explorer and I think I will stay here.

Spring is just around the corner....how do I know?  It is going to be above freezing day and night here for the next 5 days so the snow will be all gone(crossing fingers). 

Grab my Button and let me know if it works.  If you have sunshine at your house tomorrow, take time to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Grandma Coco said...

That Firefox update won't let me view my gmail either. I've been forced over to Internet Explorer too. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.