Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year

Happy New Year everyone.  Hope you all had a happy Christmas and are enjoying 2013.  I know we had the best Christmas ever, just being with family and at home during the holidays.  The weather was good with a little Christmas snow, so how could you wish for more.

My DD had some holiday time so we had a couple sewing days together.  Here is a picture of my finished bed topper that I made out of my stash of 2 1/2" squares.  Well sometimes funny things happen when you haven't posted for a while.  When I click on insert pictures, I can't browse my computer for pictures.  Wow, this is going to take me some time to figure out.  If anyone knows why I am having this blip, please let me know.

I put together a small quilt to donate to our Palliative Care Unit and it is ready for quilting.  I will post some pictures when I get this problem sorted out.  Until next time, best wishes to all.
 

No comments: