Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun Fabric Friday

Has anyone been stashing up on good fabric sales.  I did, and today 4 packages arrived. WooHoo!  The sale is still on over here at Quilt It Shop.  This is their annual big inventory sale and I think it is terrific at $4.50 and $4.00 a yard on all inventory.
The bundle on the left is creams and neutrals for some pillows/place mats.  I got 2 baby panels and the center bundle are some coordinates.  The panels are 24" wide so need to add something.  Third bundle is for a modern quilt with a grey background fabric.  I am going to a Christmas Craft Sale in late November so I am sewing for that.  I love all the fabrics I received and it was like Christmas in August for sure today.  Also, the shipping was terrific too so go see what they have.

No comments: