Monday, February 27, 2012


I belong to a Doll Quilt swap over at the Quilting Board and I received 2 quilts last week.  The first was from my partner Linda in Ireland who sent me this lovely Celtic Knot along with a magazine and a coin purse.  Just look at the beautiful fabrics in the coin purse, fabrics sure differ from what I see in stores in Canada.  We were suppose to tell something about where we live and I did an elevator with a border of wheat for Saskatchewan. 

My second quilt was from Leslie in WI for February.  Her mini log cabin is so outstanding with the dotted background she used.  I made a mini Pineapple Quilt and bordered it with a black/red fabric.



I also got a new camera for my upcoming birthday.  It's a Cannon and quite an upgrade from my little Kodac.  I am doing a lot better learning this camera than my first digetal. 



No comments: