Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi everyone, how's your week going?  Celebrated DH's 70 birthday on April 6, along with it being Good Friday and a full moon.  I have seen more bad calving weather on this date than I care to remember.  The day went well and he was busy with phone calls from family.  We had a great turkey supper and watched the final World Curling Game and Canada Won, Yaa!  Weather is slow to warm with clouds and threats of rain/snow.  This week we got a big tree between our house and the neighbor's house removed.  Many $$$ but glad it is done.  Spent a couple hours cleaning flower beds and that was about it.

I just wanted to post a picture of the little quilt I made for my partner in March.  I know for sure she has now received it.
I have this pattern to make full size 40"x40" but thought if I could do a miniature size, the full size would be a breeze.  It wasn't that hard until I put the machine needle through my finger and it wanted to bleed for 2 days.  I am happy with the outcome and I hope my partner enjoys it.

I don't have any other pictures ready as I am still waiting for good sunshine picture day.  Hope it is tomorrow. 
Tomorrow is Friday, hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: